All Bald Up With No Place To Go

Making NO apologies for stating what is obvious to me, but may be oblivious to others.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Jesse Spano would TOTALLY approve

Clearly, AC Slater has been taking better care of himself than Zach Morris, because Mario Lopez is SMOKIN' HOT in this picture. Good hair, good skin, nice legs, great chest, very little body fat. No need to go to the salon...all just...perfect. Mario might want to put in a call to his former Saved By The Bell costar and have a day of beauty, because Mark PG needs it big time. I would really love myself if my abs looked like that. Jesse Spano might want to watch herself, because Kelly would totally slut it up to get some of that peen. I know I would. DAYUM!

1 Comments:

At 3:00 AM , Blogger nimbosa said...

Mario Lopez is SMOKIN' HOT in this picture. Good hair, good skin, nice legs, great chest, very little body fat.

and add a nice large bulge there..
picture perfect, yeehaw!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home