All Bald Up With No Place To Go

Making NO apologies for stating what is obvious to me, but may be oblivious to others.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Fall Season has begun

The 2007 Fall TV Season has begun, and like last year and the year before the networks are offering some very good choices that all seem to be competing for my Neilson rating. Wednesday night used to be the worst night for TV, but the last couple of years Wednesday night has become a wealth of good programming. My recording efforts are working full time on Wednesday night with five shows between the 8:00 - 10:00 hours that are begging for me to watch them. Typically, I watch the show that is my favorite and record the others that are second tier for me. Last night, I caught one of my faves, Gossip Girl. LOVE this show. Much better than The OC. I won't even really go into it, because I will be here forever talking about it. On my record list: Bionic Woman, Private Practice, Dirty Sexy Money, and Life. Bionic Woman did not let me down one bit. I was a bit surprised that the pilot explained so much in so little time. Dirty Sexy Money is brilliant. The characters are all genius, and you know there is some crazy ass family somewhere in NYC that was the inspiration for the Darling's, because nobody can make up the stuff that was in the pilot last night. I mean...Candis Cane as the tranny hooker sidedish to a married politician? LOVE IT! I started watching Life, but I have a feeling it will soon be on the chopping block, because I will not be recording it next week. I have not seen Private Practice, but from what my mom says...not good. We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home