All Bald Up With No Place To Go

Making NO apologies for stating what is obvious to me, but may be oblivious to others.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Renee Zellweger is a nice lady

I take back every bad thing I have ever said about Renee Zellweger. Of course, those "bad things" only consist of nodding my head when someone called her a puffy coke whore and defensively saying she "probably has an eating disorder" and laughing at every SNL and MadTV skit about her. This week Renee got all kinds of generous according to Page Six:

RENÉE Zellweger has a big heart. Wendy Faracino, a Bobbi Brown makeup artist at Saks Fifth Avenue in Southampton, was on her break and looking at a pair of Manolo Blahniks when Zellweger strolled up and the two began talking about shoes. Barely 15 minutes after she went back to work, Faracino was approached by the shoe department's manager with a gift-wrapped box. "These are compliments of Renée Zellweger. She wanted you to have them," he said. Inside were the Manolos she'd been admiring.

How incredibly generous. Maybe I need to start hanging out in the shoe department of my favorite Saks at the Galleria Houston (HA, like I don't do that already...actually you will find me in the green Prada room in the handbag department) to see if I can get me some fancy shoes. I would totally return them for the cash and get some scarves and hats instead. But on the real...Renee must have done something bad and bought those shoes to fix her karma. Nonetheless...good for her. [pagesix]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home