All Bald Up With No Place To Go

Making NO apologies for stating what is obvious to me, but may be oblivious to others.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

What in GAY hell?!?!?!?!?

These pictures have surfaced of boxer Oscar De La Hoya dressed in some sort of drag outfit, and at the time I didn't think much of them...mostly because I was in an anger induced haze brought on by the hideous field support that Dell Tech Support dispatched to my office yesterday. I swear he was gross, I thought he was going to leave his entire top layer of epidermis behind as a parting gift, he sounded like a hard lived Norm McDonald of SNL fame (and it could have been him), he had these nasty leasions on his face and neck that were either from skin cancer or flesh eating bacteria, and his left arm was full of some kind of fluid (and I could only guess it was embalming fluid) and looked very swollen. I won't even get into the fact that he was wearing ill-fitted double pleated khakis and the hearing aide he had to take out of his ear to hear me. At one point we had to download a driver from the internet, and our internet connection has been very iffy lately so it was taking a while to download and he tells me that he is "gonna go hang out at the gas station down the street for a bit". Um...what? Hang out at the gas station? Who does that? He eventually came back, but I digress. Back to Oscar. What in the gay hell is going on with this? Now, I don't even really know if this is him, but there was a blip about it in today's NY Post. Some say it is a hoax some say it is real.

Apparently, the shots were sold to X17 by a former Scores stripper who claimed she participated in a little role playing with the boxer who she says liked to be referred to as "Goldie". Goldie? Goldie? Really? What the hell kind of "drag" name is that? I don't even know what to say and/or think about all of this. I don't follow boxing...mostly because I don't really care about it, but I have always thought Oscar was cute, and something about him sporting a fishnet ensemble and heels kind of makes me get all worked up. NYDN said she was also quoted as saying: She took the photos at the Ritz-Carlton in Philadelphia on May 17."
"He wore size 9 ladies shoes. He also liked wearing thigh-high nylons. He liked sex games. He and the girl would sit in a chair that they'd pretend was a motorcycle. He'd pretend he was the girl on the back of motorcycle. She'd be the guy. He'd grab her around the waist and squeal, 'Faster! Faster!'"
This is all very hilarious. It just keeps getting better and better. These celebrities are SO stupid. They will never figure out that taking photos in compromising drag, naked, drug sniffing, sexual, or criminal situations is NEVER EVER a good idea. It may seem all cutesy and funny at first, but GURL, watch yourself because it will come back and bite you in the ass pronto.
photos:[x17online]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home