All Bald Up With No Place To Go

Making NO apologies for stating what is obvious to me, but may be oblivious to others.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Still Hot EVEN if They weren't Famous

Celebrity is a funny thing. It can take an average and/or below average looking person and make the world want them. I would say that most of them (90%) would not make me take a second look if I were to walk past them on an empty street sidewalk. HOWEVER, there is a select group of SUPER hot guys that would make me instantly cream my panties if I were to see them walk past me and even slightly glance my way. Here is my list of 10 guys that would be hot no matter if they were regular Joe's or famous or slightly famous or whatever. Top 10 "Not that hot" guys coming soon. These run in no particular order:

Eric Winter - Most people will know Mr. Winter from playing Eric Brady on Days of Our Lives. He has since moved on from that wretched soap and transitioned into primetime. Sadly, it has taken him too long. His most recent stint was playing Senator McAllister's gay brother Jason on the hit show that I LOVE LOVE LOVE, Brothers & Sisters. He also played the "hot stranger" in Britney Spears' commercial for her perfume.
Milo Ventimiglia - We all know Milo from Heroes, and we all think he is hot. If you saw Monday night's Heroes, then you saw hime all chained up and half naked and you know it was HOT. Milo was recently featured in Men's Fitness (I think) magazine talking about Heroes and his new workout routine to get buff. Seems to be working. Milo kind of reminds me of an ex boyfriend of mine. Swoon.
Marco Dapper - This boy is SSSSSmoking HOT! Some of you may recognize him and some of you may not. He had a role in Eating Out 2, last summer's sequel to Eating Out, where he played gay...I think. I haven't seen the movie, but I haven't really had the opportunity to see it yet. I probably should, because he goes all kinds of full frontal in the pic. You can check out more of him on his Myspace page. Totally worth it. He is SO damn cute. And actually, he is the kind of guy that pisses me off because no matter what he wears or how he looks, it is always going to be hot.
Ryan Reynolds - I really don't think much needs to be said about Ryan Reynolds, because WE ALL saw him and his ripped body in Blade: Trinity. Wasn't Parker Posey hot in that movie too? She played one hot bitch.
Shemar Moore - I was always very disappointed when I would miss Shemar Moore's naked torso when he played Malcolm Winters on The Young and the Restless, but I was not disappointed to miss his acting skills on that particular show either. I don't know what it is about soaps that make some actors seem SO damn cheesey. Luckily, Shemar has scored an acting role on the CBS series Criminal Minds. Sadly, he only wears tight t-shirts (which is fine) instead of going all buff. You may also recall the Enquirer story that circulated this past summer about him frolicking on a nude gay beach in Hawaii with a couple of his "girlfriends".
Matthew McConaughey - I guess we will know when Summer is over when Matty here has to put his shirt back on.
Josh Duhamel - If only he would dump that fugalicious meth faced woman of his, Fergie. Josh Duhamel, is cute, but I admit that he is more towards the bottom of my list and he would just get a quick turnaround from me, instead of a full on stare that Marco Dapper would get. I really got nothing more to say about this one. Win a Date With Tad Hamilton was funny though, and he did look quite good in Transformers.
Thomas Roberts - The former CNN anchor who always made the news look a little more dreamy. I really have no idea what he is doing now, but I have heard that he is now a correspondent for The Insider (which I loathe as much as Mary Hart and Entertainment Tonight). I haven't seen him on The Insider, but I also don't watch it either.

Rusty Joiner - He isn't so much a celebrity, but I think everyone has seen him on at least one Fitness magazine at some point or another. I actually saw him in LA last year at The Abbey and he is just as good looking in person as he is in print. The only thing different is that he is short.

Chad White - Super male model extraordinaire. This super hot boy has been strutting down the runways of the hottest men's designers, and has been featured in a gazillion magazine spreads. He is SO cute and his body is ROCKING. Check out more of him at his Myspace page.

And there you have it. Ten of the hottest guys that I think would be hot no matter if they were on TV, in movies, or walking down a runway. Enjoy! Stay tuned for the 10 guys that I believe would not get a second look if they didn't have celebrity to back them up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home