All Bald Up With No Place To Go

Making NO apologies for stating what is obvious to me, but may be oblivious to others.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

How is she even famous?

Kirsten Dunst is a true vision. Her hotness only mimicked by the sun itself. I mean...her feet are overflowing out the side of those hideous busted up flats that are making her toes moan in agony. Her Kentucky Fried Hair (extra greasy) looks quite delish after running a pine cone through it...I always wonder how she keeps it looking so soft and manageable. Sadly her oversized RayBans aren't quite big enough to cover her snaggle tooth mouth. Can I also suggest that she not wear a Glad trashbag with that pale white porcelain skin. All it does is accentuate the two fried eggs she calls breasts...and not in a good way. And what is that purse? Is that from the Wal-Mart Kathie Lee Collection circa 1993? I think it might be. This girl is just an unattractive mess and I cannot for the life of me figure out why she is a star, because her acting skills are about as cute as that ensemble she is sporting. The only thing that I have been able to sit and watch her in is Bring It On, and even that was not great. Oh, and the Spider Man movies, but who didn't see those? At least she is doing her part to save the environment and drives a Prius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home