All Bald Up With No Place To Go

Making NO apologies for stating what is obvious to me, but may be oblivious to others.

Friday, April 28, 2006

One last item

Rumors of Rosie O'Donnell returing to daytime television are being published in the Washington Post, and I LOVE the idea of Rosie replacing Meredith Viera on 'The View'. I used to love this show when it first aired, but then I grew sick of it. Mostly I was sick of Star Jones and her "I'm a lawyer" talk...expertly played by Tracy Morgan of SNL fame, and then came her "freebie grabbing, people owe me free stuff" greedy ass. Then there is the revolving seat where the 'young opinion' sits. Elisabeth Hasselback has got to be the most ill-conceived idea for a replacement I have ever seen. Loved her on Survivor, HATE her as a co-host. She is completely ignorant, and I find it both annoying and humorous when she tries to chime in and give her opinion that she clearly expresses in a way that she THINKS makes her sound smart, but really...no. Nobody cares about you Elisabeth. Love Joy...she wasn't afraid of Star when Star's stomach was big enough to hold Joy's entire body inside of it. She is a fag hag. I am more excited about the prospects of Rosie throwing down with Star over her comments that there is no medical way that Star could have lost so much weight in so little time without having a spot of gastric bypass surgery. Star looks like an alien anyway...I mean...really. We all know who would win in a fight, the big butch lesbian. While we're at it, drop kick Elisabeth (who spells that name with an 's' anyway?) to the street, or maybe punch her in the brain to knock some sense into her. Can't wait for the drama and the violence that follows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home