All Bald Up With No Place To Go

Making NO apologies for stating what is obvious to me, but may be oblivious to others.

Friday, April 28, 2006

What next for my iPod?

I regularly read several blogs out there for information that I am too lazy to look up to present to people that actually read my blog. Well, today I was going through my weekly catchup and I made my way to Queerty and got a load of something that sort of blew my mind...and not at all in a good way. I present to you the iBuzz:


I will let you read all about it to figure what it is about, although I am sure all of you are smart enough to figure it out (especially the homos, single gals, and the married ones whose partners don't quite do it for them in the budoir). I am so glad that there is a device out there that literally let's me get off to Madonna. I mean...really.

1 Comments:

At 9:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home