All Bald Up With No Place To Go

Making NO apologies for stating what is obvious to me, but may be oblivious to others.

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Three Weeks?

It has been three weeks since I have seen the gentleman from Starbucks, and no doubt, you are all tired of hearing about it, but I don't really care what you are tired of hearing about. I start to think things are getting better and then my brain pulls the cover off of a memory and I find myself sliding back down the spiral. I am not real sure what to do. I have talked to friends, family, a psychic, and these feelings don't seem to be going anywhere fast. My mom insists that it takes time. Friends say it takes half the time you were in the relationship to get over someone. I wish I knew the answer because the crying and the sadness and the nervous broken hearted feeling in my chest is wearing me out. I almost made it through the whole day yesterday, until I saw my mom and then I started bawling. I know one thing is clear...this man has affected me in a way that I haven't felt in a long time, and while it is good to know that I can still fall in love with someone...or have those types of feelings for someone, it still SUCKS!

1 Comments:

At 10:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, you know what? I will say this because nobody else will say it (and I will gladly say it to your face too).

It’s really weird you are calling some guy who used you for sex a gentleman. How about you find something else to do that replaces the hobby of feeling bad that you're not fucking that gentleman, who was DATING SOMEONE ELSE the whole time you were 'together'. OMG, take a vacation Charlie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home