All Bald Up With No Place To Go

Making NO apologies for stating what is obvious to me, but may be oblivious to others.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

:-(

Torn apart on the outside and shattered within
picking myself up to be put back together again
Looking for a path to lead me back to the light
diminished, lonely, the dark obscures my sight.
love is a trecherous game to which I cannot win
and I keep coming back to where I have been
I have given so much and so much has been taken
falling helplessly into heartbreaking situations
Why does my heart beat so intensely for you
why can't your heart beat as intensely too
My emotions rage right to left and up and down
like a ship sinking into the deep I feel I'll drown
The tears won't stop flowing from my eyes
they pour out as I feel the heartbreak rise
My heart breaks every time you come to mind
like a flash everything we did plays in rewind
I beg for some relief from this turmoil and pain
to be set free from the shackles and chains
Purge my thoughts so that I can move on
or come back to me so that you aren't gone
I had accepted the baggage you brought with you
and had been patient with all the rest too
You would never have been put on a list
and now I just want to say you are missed
I hope that one day you can let all of that go
because happiness you deserve to know
Right now, I'd give anything to hear you say "Flap?"
so that I could reply back..."What's up Cap?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home