All Bald Up With No Place To Go

Making NO apologies for stating what is obvious to me, but may be oblivious to others.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Missed Connection Homewrecker

Here is the kind of Missed Connection I wish to never see:

Memorial Park Afternoon Runner - m4m

You: Sexy shaved head, great legs and wear a wedding ring. I've seen you 3 times over the last couple of days at the same time and you seem like you are interested. If so help me out and give me a clue, or just ask.

Why? Why would someone post this? If only I knew who this was, that way I would recognize them when I see them in hell and ask them how that MC turned out. I guess being someone who has been cheated on, that makes me extremely against the whole adultery/cheating bastard thing. Who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home